mustang logos

does anyone know how to take off the mustang logos on this sides? i wanted to go for a little bit of a cleaner look with the shaved door handels. The logs have a rubber padding underneith them i think but i dint want to pull them off and break them and mess up my paint job...thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive behind the emblems and slowly pull them off. If the car is a late model, take extra care not to harm the clearcoat. Don't be surprised to find holes in your fenders behind the emblems. The holes are to insure proper location.

use a hair dryer but be cautious not to get the paint to hot it will mess it up, then ease it back with yoru finger nail (make sure you just didnt cut your finger nails cuz htey will be sharp, then SLOWLY pull it back so the letters dont rip just take your time and alot of it and you will be ok, you might need to use something thinner to get the peal started just dotn scratch it, a pro at a paint shop might can get them off for you in no time with no ill effect so think about that.

Get a knife/flat screw driver and gently pry up. Then get another knife and cut the rubber sticky stuff between the emblem/car. Take your time it should take less than 10 min per emblem.
A word of caution though... 1. there will be a 1/2" hole that was used to position the emblem in your fender and 2. that rubber padding is like a think version of 3M tape it is actually foam so when you remove the emblem some of that foam tape will stick to the emblem and some to the car