mustang shops in NC and SC

fast02gt

May 19, 2003
sc
I'm trying to find a mustang shop within the north and south carolina range that puts in gears for a good price. Everywhere around my area, it looks like i will end up paying around $900. Please help me with some shops :( :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

fast02gt said:
I'm trying to find a mustang shop within the north and south carolina range that puts in gears for a good price. Everywhere around my area, it looks like i will end up paying around $900. Please help me with some shops :( :lol:

I used to be stationed at Ft. Bragg in Fayetteville. A place called Autotech did my gears and speedcal for $150. Thats the best deal I could find in that area

Im in Cary, NC and the shop I use is about 30 mins east of me in Benson NC. Its called Fastlane Motorsports. For my 3.73's and a Diablo chip Install, along with a custom burn, my total was right at $700. I had already bought my gears though online, so if I had to purchase them from the shop, it probably would have brought the cost up to right around $900 which is what your looking at. Most places your going to find are right around 300 for the install, 150-200 for the gears, 250-300 for a chip, then another 50-250 for a burn, depending on if its with a dyno or just plugging things into the computer.
Hope this helps!

snkchmr said:
Dale at Custom Performance has a good shop in Concord & we will be doing an open house in Feb there should be pretty cool
i agree with this guy.Dale at Custom Performance gave me the best price around for the gears.He charged me a little over $600,and thats including the gears and the speedcal.