my 01 cobra pics

wma8706

Oct 1, 2004
This is my 2001 (faleen) cobra with the saleen conversion recently put on. I luv cobras but always loved the looks of the saleen. Although my car is not a real saleen and I would never pass it off as being a real one.......it is still all cobra inside! My mods are jlt cai, mrt h-pipe with borla stingers, steeda underdrive pulley, sub frame connectors, 4.30 gears and nitto drag radials, nx wet nitrous with injector, window switch, plugs upgrade 150 shot with custome diablo predator dyno tune..... 455rwhp and 512 rwt.....traction limited et at 11.60@ 117 mph. My plans are to forge the internals and poss. go with force induction in the near future.
saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg

Attachments

• saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
    saleencobrafinalwithcoloruu6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 66
  • saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
    saleencobracopy2ndformcopyloweredcopy2finalrs8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 63
  • saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
    saleencobra31copylowered2copyfinaldi6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 56
  • saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
    saleencobra22copy4loweredcopyloweredmh0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 57
  • saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg
    saleencobra25copyrearloweredor3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 56
  • Sponsors (?)

I would like to see some pics of the nitrous being plummed into the intake. I just ordered a JLT for my '99 and would like some ideas on how to plum my zex kit. But other than that the car is sweet, mine's black as well but I was thinking of going the roush 360R look with mine.:cheers:

AAWW Good to see someone who knows to buy the C-pillars over the quarter glasses. Not many people know about those and that is the giveaway on a fake one, I know you are not trying to pass it as a real one. Anyways, I have those C-pillars on my 96 Cobra, and I also used the 99-04 quarter glasses. They look great, I love the illusion of the triangular quarter glass.

Nice

Nice 01 Cobra! :nice:

Lame on the fake Saleen though :nonono:
I can see if you liked the body kit, but why put the Saleen banner and decals on the side? It's not a Saleen :shrug: The only reason I can see doing that is if you want everyone you drive by to think you have a Saleen and that's weak.