My 351W Needs More Power!! Any Windsor Experts??

Do you have to pass emissions? TFS Box R intake / Victor EFI intake and a 75mm / 70mm throttle body to start.

At that point you'll be pushing the 24s to the limit so you'll have to start in on a tune, MAF, and injectors.

Say 1000 for the intake and TB brand new plus 500 for the install right there. An intake and TB install can be accomplished with a Craftsmen socket set, shop vac, some screw drivers, and a timing light so you you could save the 500 and put that towards some 42 pound injectors and a lightning MAF so that you have room to grow into your 351 down the road.

Adam

Nope, no emissions here in good ol' nebraskey. I just got rid of my cats too, I consider myself to be one of natures natural checks and balances from all the people that are going green.

Good info though, I still have a month or so before I'm going to consider bringing out the checkbook. Really hoping to win the lottery or something before then, but not sure when that will pay off. I always used to look at used car ads where guys would say, "Got about $40,000 invested in the car" and I couldn't understand how that was possible, this s#it's expensive!

• Sponsors (?)