My 5.4 Sleeper (Not Done Yet)

• Sponsors (?)

awsome project man, hopefully you'll be able to close your hood with that big 5.4 in there, i think that billfisher dude who put a 5.4 3v in his stang had to buy a taller hood. Keep us posted on your progress.

I cant wait. Thanks for the replys! It is a 5.4 Liter with P&P 4.6 Heads. I got the compression down with deep dish pistons so i could run my Vortec laying here for it. I know it is dumb to put 4.6 PI Heads on a 5.4 Liter and take the compression down because that is suppost to up the compression. But with the deep dished pistons i will be able to run a ton of boost on the old 5.4. Also the motor came with-out any heads so i had to use the 4.6 PI ones

Update:
As of right now i have the front bumper off having it painted. You cant see but there are chips on it and i am wanting it to look good wehn done so i am fixing everything. I need a gas tank strap but they are $80 from ford!

What do you guys think about the B&M Rachet Shifter
You dont see many newer street cars with them, but always the fox's. I did add a touch of change with the Quicksilver Shift Knob!

DAMN !!!!!!! dude, that is sweeeeeeeeeet! i would love to have a 5.4 in my stang!

Thats going to be one sick @$$ ride when you are done.

So is that 5.4 out of a ford truck or suv?

Also how much power do you think your going to put down? n/a vs. blown?

And like every one else said, people are going to think that is a "slow" non-pi GT

Till you open a can of woop @$$ and leave them in your dust!!!