my car feels totally different

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Ok so my a/c compressor bearings were shot, they were making tons of noise and grinding very badly. So today i installed my a/c delete and man! i can tell a huge difference, not only in the lack of noise but in the way it rev's now. It rev's much more freely now...

• Sponsors (?)

Deft man Galveston get mighty hot in the summer, I hope you have another ride for the really hot days.
Couldnt imagine not having A/C out here :nonono:

guys, just an FYI but on 2000 to 2004 you DO NOT need to buy the A/C delete kit...
only 1999 back require an A/C delete kit and you will use the same belt....

Bill Putnam did a write-up on how to by-pass the A/C comp on 2000 up, just hit-up Bill for the info or contact him on Modular Revolution.coms web site

**** i posted this in the wrong section, im talking about the 86 not the 99 (supercharger seals went bad so its out of commision),

I never use my a/c even when its hot as hell during the summer, i just prefer to roll my windows down so i can hear my exhaust and catch the fresh air

Deft man Galveston get mighty hot in the summer, I hope you have another ride for the really hot days.
Couldnt imagine not having A/C out here :nonono:

I could maybe see how it might not be as bad in Galveston with the coastal winds providing a breeze and all. Even then that's a pretty far stretch for me to believe. But anywhere else in Houston and you can kiss my sweet a$$ I ain't going without a/c in the summer!:notnice:

In July and August if I'm stuck with no A/C, you'll see me acting like a sweaty crack whore fiendin' for my next fix!:D

I thought he deleted the a/c in his 99 :rlaugh: Glad to see he did it in the fox instead :rlaugh:

He can take the t-tops off it and get a decent amount of wind, though gotta load up on the sunblock :rlaugh: