My Day

helty

some Ukrainian's enjoying a handjob via my credit
Mar 30, 2005
Baltimore, MD
Got a call from the dealership I bought the red dragon from, they were offering a $50 dinner at a good restraunt in town just for going in and test driving a new car. So I thought what the hell, Id like to finally get a feel for the 05+ GTs.

So, here it is:

View attachment 476533

This was 1 of only 3 manuals they had and it was the easiest to get out of the lot. Ive gotta say it felt pretty peppy being bone stock, but I didnt like the shifter location/feel or clutch pedal feel. (maybe its just bc Im so used to my 02) You can definitely tell its not based off the Fox chasis anymore, its got a lot better overall feel, NO rattles or sqeaks (which is to be expected from a new car) like ours are notorious for. Im still not sold on the styling though, and I felt a little more cramped in the drivers seat than I do in my 02. Overall the 06 felt real sturdy and solid, and would probably keep up with me in the 1/4 for the most part but I think with my mods my 02 would take it by a tenth or two, driver being the same and all.

And heres something I saw while sitting in traffic:

Now, I dont know much about M3s, but Im pretty sure a running pony badge isnt a standard styling cue :scratch:

View attachment 476535

How's your day going? :)

• Sponsors (?)

4u2nv said:
[Kilgore Trout]What is this? Your F'n blog?[/Kilgore Trout]
You're right, this IS Stangnet afterall, I'll get back on topic. Ive been wondering what gears and exhaust I should get, check the Tech section in about 5 minutes :nice:

havent seen Kewbra around latelty, he must be getting ready for the big bash :)

helty said:
You're right, this IS Stangnet afterall, I'll get back on topic. Ive been wondering what gears and exhaust I should get, check the Tech section in about 5 minutes :nice:
:eek:
I was kidding, man.
grouphug.gif

Those cars do feel very strong. They sit bone stock where i'm at, rwhp-wise. :(.. It was fun to get to beat the hell out of one, since my friend was the car salesman :D

I've seen most of them run around 11.1-2 consistently at Centerville :(

ooh, that hurts just thinking about it, and I dont even have a vag *checks to see if theres a vag*

You shouldve seen the look on the dealers face, he knew I wasnt going to even talk #'s with him and I just wanted my dinner (Cajuns Wharf http://www.cajunswharf.com/cw/ :drool:). Being Saturday he was missing out on some possible comission, cuz it was rather busy. He didnt even ask, just gave me the $50 check and told me to enjoy my weekend.

And heres something I saw while sitting in traffic:

Now, I dont know much about M3s, but Im pretty sure a running pony badge isnt a standard styling cue :scratch:

View attachment 476511

I think that is an Southern Methodist University badge.they are the mustangs. my cousin goes to college their and he has a badge like that on his car.