My dream has come true....

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
Ever since I bought my 91 gt when I was 15, I dreamed of owning a Blown Stang, as my user name insists.....well....my dream has come true. I am in the process of finalizing the deal, unless something unearthly happens, should have it completed by next week....2001 Mustang GT-Black with Tan Leather. Mods are below. Car made 360hp/360trq to the wheels at what I was told 6-7 lbs of boost. I will have to take the car to get it dynoed to re-check the tune, boost, and numbers. Drove the car today and fell in love! 1st and 2nd gears are a joke. Nothing but tire spin. 3rd is iffy haha. Best part of the car, has 23,500 miles and looks mint!!!! Pics do not do it justice!

Body

2003 OEM Cobra front bumper

2003 OEM Cobra Hood

2003 OEM v6 rear bumper

2003 OEM Cobra rocker panels

2001 OEM Bullitt side scoops

Wheels

2003 Chrome Cobra wheels with Nitto Tires

Also have 2 brand new 17x10.5 Chrome Cobra Wheels with Nitto drag radials not on the car

Brakes

13 inch oem Cobra Brakes in front with stainless steel brake lines

11.65 inch oem Cobra Brakes in rear

(All rotors are cadmium plated)

SLP Line Lock

Rear

Eaton Posi

31spline moser axles

3:73 gears

Transmission

Tremec 3650

Pro 5.0 shifter

Mcleod Clutch

Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable, Double Hook Quadrant and Firewall Adjuster

Interior

Autometer Boost Gauge

Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge

Raptor Performance shift light

Cooling

2003 Cobra Radiator

Engine

Vortech V2 Supercharger

AFM Powerpipe

42lb Injectors

2003 Cobra fuel tank and pump

Bullitt Intake Kit

Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

Accufab Throttle Body

Suspension

Kenny Brown Sub Frame Connectors

Maximum Motorsports 4-Point K-Member Brace

Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar with Aluminum Rod

Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms

Steeda Heavy Duty Adjustable Upper Control Arms

MM Rear Adjustable Sway Bar

Eibach Sportline Springs

Bilstein HD front struts

Bilstein HD rear shocks

Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates

Maximum Motorsports Urethane Pinion Snubber

Front spring isolators

Rear spring isolators

Solid Steering Shaft

Maximum Motorsports Aluminum Rack Bushings, center drilled

Front Swaybar bushings

Front Swaybar end link bushing kit

Front control arm bushings, urethane

Exhaust

Bassani Stainless Steel X Pipe with high flow cats

Mac 3inch dumps

View attachment 284029

View attachment 284031

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone! Trust me, the pics do NO justice on the car. I wasnt to sure of it as far as the bumper/hood until I seen it in person. OMG it looks so sick! And the rear bumper doesnt have the MUSTANG in it, so whether it was filled in, or he thinks it might be a OEM Cobra R bumper? Not sure, I will have to check into it some. Now to find my custom tag....always had custom tags on ALL my mustangs, so I called the DMV and this one is open for now: BLWN GT.....I know it had some sleeper look to it, but trust me, the Mac dumps and blower sure wont trick anyone :rlaugh:

Man I feel your excitement, I too am installing a vortech on my stang, something I have dreamed about since I was a little kid and could hear every mustang that ever went by me. Your car is dead sexy and really pulls off all the body pieces extremely well.

VERY nice man. Killer mileage and a very well picked mod list.

Get it on the dyno ASAP to make sure the A/F ratio is in check, but aside from that it doesn't look like it needs a thing.

Best of luck.

Man oh man!!! That thing is perfect. It has very tasteful & well thought out mods. Its got the perfect set of exterior mods, good amount of power, & the suspension & rear
to put it to the ground....

Congrats!!!:nice: Please post up some bigger pics when u get it!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-GT-Cobra-2001-Mustang-GT-Cobra-Clone-Vortec-V2-PERFECT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a727Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem280294750623QQitemZ280294750623QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks
How are you finalizing this car when its still on ebay. Someone could just come along and just hit the buy it now button. A little quick to have it on your sig already, maybe you should tell him to end the auction early. Maybe I should buy it, not a bad price :) j/k I love my 98 :)

Fig someone would find it sooner or later ha. Car is sold already. Already talked to him about ending the auction, but he is letting it run out. He doesnt want to end it early because he is worried about neg. affects on his account which I told him there would be none. Already have the written agreement and he has cash already. Picking the car up on Monday:nice: And thanks everyone. It will get to the dyno as soon as possible, till then its no boost. I want to assure the tune is good. And yes, from the Auction, I got the car for $12,000. :flag: