My Garage is clean since 1974, Woot!

William741

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2000
Bellefontaine, Ohio
Well, I finally got my Mustang put in the garage. My dad had filled it w/ crap since 1974 (I found a '63 four door galaxie at the bottom, lol) and its finally all gone. I came out smelling like a pile of piss, and it took me a few weeks, but I now have a place to store the car. I'll try and get some pics of before loaded on here, you wouldnt believe it. You actually couldn't walk into the garage. Just had to tell somebody. See ya, Will

• Sponsors (?)

Lol, no but I did find a set of '69 double hump chevy heads, one bbc 427 oval port head, 427 oval port factory holley 4 bbl manifold, another set of sbc heads, '69 4bbl sbc manifold and a set of bbc valve covers, SS steering column out of i dont know what and several other misc. old sbc parts. It's all kinda rough so I doubt its worth anything, but still neat. see ya, will

that is awesome I convinced my parents to turn our NEW garage into a GARAGE WITH CARS. So i helped him clear out **** too to get a spot. I love it "that stuff is worth money" yeah it was back in 1960 and still might BUT whos going to buy it, how are you gonna sell it? Just get rid of it I try to tell him lol.

Well, let's see those pics! What did you do with the Galaxy?

xr8d302 said:
neat....you didn't happen to find a set of GT40 heads in there did you?

Well, I can't find my garage. [Oh yeah, I don't have one yet. :bang: ]

But I did find a set of GT40's! LOL. Got 'em sitting in one of my storage buildings. PM me if interested.

The galaxie some guy bought I think to strip and scrap. At first I thought it would be ok to fix up, but when i got it uncovered, oh boy. A car that has been parked for 30 odd years w/ out a windshield gets used as a toilet by every animal there is. And to Top it off it was rusted horrible. The only stuff really salvageable was the chrome trim, and a few body panels. So it got sold cause I didn't feel like screwing w/ a lost cause. Pieces fell off as he towed it out:lol: See ya, Will