My GT/CS finally arrives....

radtexas

Jul 25, 2006
Tyler, Texas
Just picked her up last night and LOVE HER.
x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NObDQUvjRQEKt8ymyVGG_pNGKnFEfIwv9-cfrTa8CGFebeD5EUyw_Cnq4AusxMEzt50Y1DZqypo2D5-IQ-3BGwMYhNGtK3ynUhtjD5MliMwWsQ

x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NObsNSsPVKb37yAUDkA8fY4RKTYngdyJs6VTUrNtvK2i-aEDrpGZR2UlX3TQrYRxpXvJN1vjvOAeE-kG77kgGY1PQVTe1NOVWwE0t_f84lbUQA

x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NOaJin3NY4MP2bx9KwhARFm7Y6yRLNuC3ARp-tcO-d_G55FcXtbnB18r2kdMvks3zx0wjsDXcByunuHj6M-hqywocPtCbTKvIVk50DTMNL5s4A

x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NOYqRrTITqvwW9OPxOtFr

Someone looks happy!! :nice:
x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NOa1mbVgHUD95LbGD0cK-KG6Eb6NQBuh8YpEBYqAuW9h0Fvp1O81mSjXTZHF3WYtC61xaWi8VadasA_5ks8IVROwumspELBO93Uc8BySnvcgXQ

x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NOZoLgEjsVXz-H5CL5EZqtw5NO0IUK2Mmct6TzZ-nWXQOwdcmyX-JCJjJHMcDClnvoq3QvZvSOU2-6it14pisn37hJ64vhZYInMLuU_TFIzyZA

x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NOae1m6pS_uZjeMGi8cYuzVIqWGRxkiD_iDZG5KaKeReiFcO9W0e02PXFaj1w7WkXAlYUZuBRAZ1nXKZnE3wguHS0VPd1uFqemx4gcsp8teuRA

And this is what I had happen about 15 years ago to my first new 89 Mustang GT. Trust me those airbags and seat belts do work. Use them! :nice:
x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NOZQMK16oZTChbkFLNta-bxo4h2VuOsd4aXxcbEqsEr8sd4yowumiaPZ3pKP33W2wyHbdTlIYhHQyALqnm8UwPLrdb31c1g0W3r40lo3JGnSkg

x1ppUPyqopddk5RICbhSzDNzFq8faRUCkSlaRHSQBZ0NOZAXjXANKRW0360lMHxEhRgB2D7vDAYdjRZwrxdwtvJVqE7EUs5kj5jyoivNXuDfhJvxPhgtJ0BF1WUarUsBxO9Foy49WsNTd2_0oELI_Nkgw

• Sponsors (?)

Marine One said:
Very nice! Congratulations. So how long did it take for yours to arrive from the time it was ordered?

Thank you!

Turned in my order July 24th and got it last night September 14th.

52 days in all. They told 6-8 weeks and it was in that range but to the end of it. Just glad she is finally here. Been a while since I have been behind the wheel of true muscle and wonder why it took me so long. (Oh wait now that I think back, "getting married, new house, daughter, etc. etc.) Glad I fianlly got to where I could get one again. :D

radtexas said:
Thank you!

Turned in my order July 24th and got it last night September 14th.

52 days in all. They told 6-8 weeks and it was in that range but to the end of it. Just glad she is finally here. Been a while since I have been behind the wheel of true muscle and wonder why it took me so long. (Oh wait now that I think back, "getting married, new house, daughter, etc. etc.) Glad I fianlly got to where I could get one again. :D

They told me 6-8 weeks and yours came in at just over 7. Mine was ordered 18 July and arrived 29 Aug. I'm wondering if the CT/CS package might have had something to do with the extra time. They are great cars. I've already got over 800 miles on mine. I'm going to PM you on another question about the car.

shooterm1 said:
yeah, I had to have my seats re-done in the two-tone too ....... :banana:

ecf4abad.jpg
i like that, but i think for my black gt, i want silver inserts instead of red.

still kicking around ideas with my upholstry guy. it works out well that we work together, so i get a price break :)

fiveoh_don said:
I've gotta say I've never seen a Mustang bent up like that before. What happened? Your new stang is sweet. I love that interior color.

Well I had a guy run a stop sign at a hwy intersection and I had no time to react. Impact was at hwy speed (60 mph). There was no skid marks. He was driving a 3/4 ton 80's models chevy with a custom steel flat bed on it. My car ended on the left. He on the right and the custom made bed (made of 1/4" plate) was setting between us. And this was one of those trucks with saddle tanks and it did catch on fire. (I know the guy was drunk or just stupid when he tried to get something out of the truck with it on fire. They did take him in either for warrants or being drunk. Never heard what exactly for.) I was just lucky that the impact did not send that bed right thru my car.

Conclusion being I walked away with only a bruise from the seat belt and being obivously shock up. I had someone watching over me that day for sure. I was just 1 mile from my house.

Beautiful car. The two-tone interior is just great. Do you have to get the California Special option to get the two-tone seats?
The new brochure is confusing and so is Ford's website. I guess that's because there are so many options. But if I am right, the two-tone is only available with the CS option.
Does that sound right?
The car, again, is beautiful.

stanmckinney said:
Beautiful car. The two-tone interior is just great. Do you have to get the California Special option to get the two-tone seats?
The new brochure is confusing and so is Ford's website. I guess that's because there are so many options. But if I am right, the two-tone is only available with the CS option.
Does that sound right?
The car, again, is beautiful.

Thanks for the compliments of all so far.

As far as I know the only way to get the two tone at this time is the CS or the GT500. (why not really go for it? :nice: )

One thing that the website did not show (unless it is now fixed) and found this out when quoting was that to get the CS you have to get the heated seats with it. Build did not require it on ford sight but no dealer could get it to take without adding it. That is another 500+ option that I really did not want but had to pay for it to get the CS.

Long story short get the CS to get the two tone seats.

nice ride!! i'm not a big fan of convertibles but it would be a shame not to show off that two tone leather with the top down :nice:

question: do the heated seats act as "cooled seats" as well? i know some of the luxury brands are doing this. if so i might consider an upgrade...