My new "Baby"....56k death!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I was just about to post that they have Termis with the fake suade in tan. I tried forever to get a set for my 96 Cobra but they always went for over 1200 on ebay :(
I have only seen two sets EVER for sale. It is by far the rarest color Termi seats. I believe (could be very wrong) that they only came in some white cars :shrug:

Yeah I kinda am also. I was always a black int. person, but the interior was the last thing on my mind when I got this car and its growing on me. I have to see if the termi's came with tan interior, I would love some tan termi seats, but I forget if they came with tan or not:shrug:

Just the seats come in tan. Rest of the interior is dark charcoal.

That car is very sleeperish. WHen i saw it, i couldn't tell if it was a Cobra, GT or V6 with the different body parts and emblems on it.

Then i saw the engine and smiled.... :D

Yeah, I was just about to post that they have Termis with the fake suade in tan. I tried forever to get a set for my 96 Cobra but they always went for over 1200 on ebay :(
I have only seen two sets EVER for sale. It is by far the rarest color Termi seats. I believe (could be very wrong) that they only came in some white cars :shrug:

Yeah, fig. my luck they are super rare haha. Oh well, I got other stuff I want first anyways:rlaugh:

looks good man , glad u have the bullit intake , helps out in the long run ... how much boost? what blower? size pulley?

Thanks man. Boost.....not sure, around 9 but havnt checked it. To busy watching the road when I get on it haha, so Im taking to to get dynoed and I will know for sure. Its the Vortech sq trim and I am not sure on the pulley size, have not measured it yet. Its been in the garage sleeping for the winter haha, but I will check soon

cool man good luck with ur car bro! nice set up .. I have a novi2000 with the bullit intake and alot of people always like the way it looks ...

Thanks, yeah the only PITA about the bullet is the oil fill tube on the past side. THe intake tube covers it. It looks like I wil have to take off the intake tube to fill the oil, we will see

Nice new stang! Local pickup? What did she end up running ya? I'm from NJ and looking to get an idea what blown GTs are getting in this area. PM me bud!

Thanks and good luck with the new beast :flag: