My new wheels are here! w/ Pics!!!!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Here are the pics of the new wheels I got. There are TSW Thruxton, and they make my 2000 Cobra R's look like hub caps, they are sweet. I put a $100 bill on the rear to show the 5" lip, I don't know why I used a $100 but I have seen others use on $1 bills so I decided to step it up a notch.

The 2000 Cobra R's in the pic are now for sale with Nitto 555 all the way around and the tread is still very good, almost new, if anyone is interested.

old wheels!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys! I have got the tires yet, but sometime in the next month or two I will.

The rims are 10" out back but I think that with the offset I have I might have to space them out about 1/2" to get it perfect. They will look good as they are but the will look perfect 1/2" outward.

I spent $2000 for the wheels and tires new. The rims are 18x9.5 f&r and the Nittos are 285 in the rear and 275 in the front. I need to get $1000 for the set of wheels and tires and I think that that is a good deal considering they are real ford wheels, not knock offs. They are in perfect shape as I even clean the back side of the wheels we I clean just to get all the brake dust off. So there isn't even stuck on grime on the back sides. If someone wants I will get some pics in the next few days if anyone is interested at that price.

69clark said:
If someone wants I will get some pics in the next few days if anyone is interested at that price.

I might be in about 3-4 weeks (goin home for break to put in some 50 hour weeks)...

I'm gonna be spending $800 on just a new set of BFG's for my 17x9 R's, so I might be able to convince myself to spend just a bit more :D .

Here are the some pics for you guys. These are of the old wheels and tires that are for sale. Wasn't sure if that is what you guys wanted or if you wanted the pics of the new wheels, so before you ask, NO, I dont have any more pics of the new wheels yet! lol

Yeah, I am pretty sure they will. They easily fit the cobra brakes so a big brake kit will probably also fit. TSW should be able to tell you that though, they must have to deal with fitment all the time.