My Rant with Mishimoto Radiators *They Suck*

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Get some real mods and stop being cheap.

Whipple or go home lol

"Coolant Tank Looks Go and Goves me 10HP"

...Yeah right
English your second language? The post you quoted says I am getting a whipple. :shrug:

And cheap? All Kenny Brown chasis stifining and all Steeda suspension components, yeah cheap. Ceramic long tubes, cheap.
The only inexpensive part on my Cobra are my wheels and I like them :shrug:

I want the tank because 1.) It looks good. 2.) My stock tank has a small crack in it thats sealed now but will go out again. 3.) When you look through my FUNCTIONAL hood vents you can see both tanks.

Steeda, Kenny Brown, Maximum Motorsports, BBK, Centerforce, Fidanza, FRPP. None of these are cheap parts and my car is loaded with them so stop talking out you ass.

I am also about to drop another $6000 on a whipple charger, Fore fuel hat and rails and GT supercar pumps. Dont see the cheap part there eaither. :scratch:

"Get some real mods" :rlaugh:

Ok, what are some REAL mods I need to do? Do I need some yellow fog lamps and some rediculous non adjustable racing seats?

OH! This should make you happy Handz. I am also ordering some Cobra wheels for my racing rubber. :nice:

I was just researching on Mishimoto's website, it looks like they offer a one year no questions asked warranty, why don't you contact them and let them know what the problem is that is causing the damage? Perhaps they will adjust the design accordingly.

BurninRubb3r said:
I was just researching on Mishimoto's website, it looks like they offer a one year no questions asked warranty, why don't you contact them and let them know what the problem is that is causing the damage? Perhaps they will adjust the design accordingly.

Y hello thar.

I should give all parties involved a "time out" to sit in the corner and face the wall, but I'm giving you ALL (YOU know who you are) ONE more chance.

I'm getting tired of this constant badgering in the forum in every thread you both participate in.

Make me more tired and see what happens. I dare you.....

I should give all parties involved a "time out" to sit in the corner and face the wall, but I'm giving you ALL (YOU know who you are) ONE more chance.

I'm getting tired of this constant badgering in the forum in every thread you both participate in.

Make me more tired and see what happens. I dare you.....
Can you send me some poi and some wasabe miso nuts? Cant get that out here :(

Oh yeah, and some Azekas ribs too!

Well this thread has obviously gone way off topic but in case you guys were interested I called Mishimoto and Fluidyne wondering about this problem. They both admitted that the two row rads could not handle the torque and vibrations produced by mustangs, and Mishimoto said they have since changed their design to a 3 row setup and have not had any problems, so it looks like at least Mishimoto has attempted to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.