My ride...

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, can you put on the CS rear valance with the stock pipes??? I really need to see pics. To bad I can't find a car on the net with no spoiler and the valance with stock pipes. I'd think it look sweeeeet!

One day I'll find floor mats, to be honest, once inside the car, you can't see them. However, every stang on the planet that had mats with a horse on it, I hated. Maybe black mats with red stitching.

Decent, clean Stang V. I am surprised you would not want the "boom-box bass-Yo" for your Techno beats and all. :shrug:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT MAN!!!!

:nonono:

very anti techno, I'm an old school NYC house head. Use to manage a DJ, still do events in south beach from time to time for fun.

Friday, I'm taking the Stang up to see this little show called Dark Side of the Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Mr. Roger Waters!!!!!

You kids don't know bout DSOTM!

very anti techno, I'm an old school NYC house head. Use to manage a DJ, still do events in south beach from time to time for fun.

Friday, I'm taking the Stang up to see this little show called Dark Side of the Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Mr. Roger Waters!!!!!

What is Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon Alex. Let's go with primary colored interiors for $500.

more on mats

One day I'll find floor mats, to be honest, once inside the car, you can't see them. However, every stang on the planet that had mats with a horse on it, I hated. Maybe black mats with red stitching.

This is what the Ford Dealer accessory mat looks like (This is just the right side). No "in your face" big tri-bar horse smack dab in the middle.

View attachment 385380

These mats blend real well IMO with the Dark Charcoal interior.
DSC03431.jpg

Alright. Well that is good to know. SO as long as I am clear on this then, you are not V. Barbarino aka: Saleen351 and you do not frequent cooljunkies and nighclubjunkies with the same AIM address; whom by virture of posts on these sites loves techno and the night life. THANK GOD. Carry on then. :flag:

Kooldawg.......

I dug up your pics that were in one of your first posts on here... no Google-ing was used:D
If you do remove your GT emblems, this is what is left behind...
fenderholes.jpg

You could swap fenders with a base model V6 in Redfire...they have no emblems(no holes).

Kooldawg, do you realize you did a self portrait? (your reflection on your car)