Need A New Horn

oneyedstang

Jan 26, 2003
Malvern, PA
HEy i need a new horn for my car, obviously the one currently doesnt work. Do they sell stock replacements?? or would i be able to get like an air horn for it!!!!!!!! I think having a air horn on the stang would be hilarious does anyone know how expensive one is??

thanks
Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

I have the dual air horns from Harbor Frieght Tools. They get attention, I mean scare the crap out of people. I used to just get on the loud pedal, but the horn gets you noticed quicker. Its quite a bit louder than stock. The kit comes with a small compressor and a relay and crap you dont need. If your horns rusted out like mine, just make sure the wire is still hot when you hit the horn button and hook it up to you air horn compressor. Mount it with the hardware that comes with it. I can take a pic of my installtion for you if you want. I stuck the horns and comp. on the passenger side under the air intake where the smog crap used to be. They have to stay dry. They could be mounted near the stock location in the fender, but I am missing parts of my inner fenders, and they would get wet. I should put that in my sig. Aftermarket air horn. :D

oneyedstang said:
Are they easy to hook up cause the car i have the wiring is a mess

Easy to install, just remove the old horns, and put the new ones up in the fender, and plug both in. And your done. The hardest part is working from under the car with your arm up in the fender, not being able to see anything