Need help bad!

88LX5.Oh

15 Year Member
Dec 30, 2011
Arkansas
Alright guys, I'm wanting to convert my car to MAF. The reason for this post is I'm checking on the availability of a conversion kit. I have one in mind, but it was discontinued by Ford years ago. Part # M-9000-A51. Does any one have an old one of these laying around that they would sell for a good low price? Or know where to get one? I'm particularly interested in the piece that connects the MAF computer to the regular wiring harness and the jumper wire. I don't really need the whole kit (whole kit is MAF sensor, tubing, computer, jumper wire, harness connector) I just need the harness connector and jumper wire because I have a mass air meter already and I know of a place where I can get a computer for really cheap. Can anyone help or is searching for this kit a lost cause?
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me :)

• Sponsors (?)

I've been searching on MAF swaps for months now and I know all of my options, the reason I was wanting this is just for the simplicity of it. And, I figured since it was discontinued in '06 or '07, I could find a used one for relatively cheap. If I can't find one I'll just go to the guy I know in my town, he owns a "Mustang Graveyard" and has fox Mustangs and a huge warehouse of Mustang parts. I can get what I need from him if I can't find the kit I'm looking for. But, thanks anyways. Any amount of help is always appreciated!