Suspension Need Help Near Fort Lauderdale Florida

I have a 2000 mustang GT that is in need of suspension parts being changed out and would like some help. I haven't don't much car work on this year car but have some experience on a 1995 mustang I used to have. I never got into changing any suspension parts but would like to learn. The previous owner thought it would be a good idea to cut the stock springs and it has finally taken a toll as I feel most of the suspension parts are starting to go. I am hoping to change the springs, shocks and struts, ball joints, and inner and outer tie rod ends the weekend of June 3rd. As I have never done this before I would appreciate if someone could help me out so I don't wind up screwing something up, having to get unexpected and possibly expensive tools (which I cant currently afford), or worst case not being able to complete the job as its my daily driver. If anyone lives near Fort Lauderdale Florida or knows someone that does and can help I am willing to provide beer, food, and possibly a little cash for helping me switch these components out. Feel free to PM me or respond to the thread if you could help. I am willing to drive 2-3 hours from home to get the help to give you guys an idea of my search radius. Thanks in advance for any help!

• Sponsors (?)

Hello,
I live in Weston, I charge $140 to change shocks and springs, and if you help, I will change the tie rods for free. PM me if interested. The ball joints are a pain, so I would have to charge you extra for those