need help on pricing car for sale

2002BLGT

Dec 18, 2003
Bedford VA
Ok here is the deal I can get my hands on this car , salvage title but LOW MILES
all stock immaculate shape
View attachment 357825
car has only 36K miles on it , needs drivers fender and front bumper . I am thinking about buying it and fixing it to sell it and try to make a buck , what would you guys think this car would sell for ? just wondering so I can decide if its worth buying or not ?

• Sponsors (?)

its a manual , what about if I throw a set of cobra Rs , eibach springs , and few engine mods ? will that help out the price at all you think ? I have friends with parts laying around for cheap LOL .....im thinking I can get about 4800 or so with some nicer wheels , and few mods with the lower mileage ?

its got a mangled fender and front bumper , none of the inner structure is tore up , air bags are intact , interior kinda cracks me up because it smells newer inside than my 02 GT that only has 50K miles on it ......

I don,t know about the airbags not inflating with the bumper messed up something sounds fishy???

For a reference my car has a salvage title:nonono: It was broken into(glass under rear seat) and had front end colission(I cant spell:nonono: ) the hood is cracked in the front not very noticeable the rad support needs to be replace( someone liked parking on curbs:mad: ( NO NOT ME!) With 118k, I paid 4200 back in nov 05 I was desperate funny thing was the guy that sold it to me wanted a 96 with rearend damage dented fender bent axlehousing for 3800 i was like WTF( he also said it ran :rlaugh:

I paid more then I should have but My other car died on me and I really wanted to join the 94-95 tech/ 94-95 talk here on stangnet.com so I got it.:nice:

Also I wouldn't put any thing on it Since mods= no extra value thats why most people keep stock parts in case they sell the car swap em out them sell parts and car seperate.

+1 on the keeping it stock thing. mods usually lower the value, not increase it

i wouldn't expect to get very much for a 12 year old car with a salvage title ...

if you can get it for, say $2000, and it runs well, then it might be worth it. you can probably get the fender and bumper and have them painted for $500 or so. then turn around and sell it for $3500

the reason the airbags are not deployed is because it got hit on the side , right on the fender , only messed up the corner on the bumper, the fender took the grunt of the hit, it tweaked the front control arm back but did not bend the K-member or inner fender , I can get a control arm for about 40 bucks , the wheels on the car are dog ugly so they will be replaced with something .....