billison

I like tinted tail
10 Year Member
Feb 27, 2006
stl
What fuze is bowing?

You likely have a short. You need to chase it down. You have a multimeter

90sickfox

I didn't really have an issue with the stink...
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
Start at the brake light bulbs and trace it towards the front.

79mustangb

Aug 5, 2018
Sacramento , California
The fuse is for the brake lights. I have followed tje wires from the trunk(the brake lamps) to under the dash and from the switch to under the dash. Once under the dash I lose both sets of wires. Nothing seems to be out of place or damage.T h is blowing fuse nightmare is new. It has never done this until recently.
And yes I have a multimeter.

79mustangb

Aug 5, 2018
Sacramento , California
This is kind of a crazy question. In order for me to switch to a 4 bbl carb , do I have to get a new intake manifold or will it fit on the stock manifold. Currently I have a 2 bbl. I'm have trouble finding a C.A.R.B. intake manifold. I can find C.A.R.B. 4 bbl carb it's made by edlebrock. I even e- mailed edlbrock to see if they made one , haven't got a response . Should I just get the carb and go with a non CARB intake manifold. I would appreciate any response and thanks for everything. I want more horse power!

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
You would need an adapter to go 4 bbl on a 2 bbl intake, it also would not gain much hp. Most of the major retailers like Summit and Jegs have a on line chat feature, also look for '50 state compliance ' or 'off road use only' statements in the fine print. I positive they make an intake that will work for you.