Need Help with Decision!

• Sponsors (?)

just what kid rock said....my times with my mickey thompson drag radials improved big time, with street tires I ran a best of 13.5 at 102.8 with a 1.9 60', only addition being drag radials I ran a 13.14 at 104 with a 1.75 60', so almost 4 tenths and a mph

Also keep in mind drag radials on the street will wear VERY fast... and driving in the rain will be fun!!! lol.

Id do what I did, nab a set of 15" V6 Stang wheels and mount some wrinklewall drag radials on them for track time, and go LT's and X pipe now.

the thing is if i buy drag radials i am going to buy weld prostars and mount the mickeys on them and just put them on the night i go to the drag strip which is usually 2-3 times a month. i wouldn't be using them on the street much at all

Id say go with the long tubes ang pipe. Your car will sound bad a$$! People will :drool: all over it. Plus you will pick up a few hp and torque. Best mod I ever did. DO IT!

Run DRs in the rain and you will crash and perhaps die.

So if you get the MTs they will be for track use only. Do you want to spend coin on something you can only use occaisonally?