need info on a eaon supercharger

cap42 said:
Ya they can get up to 18-20psi boost pretty easily friend of mine is pushing 18psi if I remember correctly however the belt slips now at over 3,500rpm's so he never see's more than 15 pounds.

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure the M-90 eaton is also in the jaquar and just about every other s/c Ford car at one point or another.

Except for the Cobra and L

• Sponsors (?)

cap42 said:
Ya they can get up to 18-20psi boost pretty easily friend of mine is pushing 18psi if I remember correctly however the belt slips now at over 3,500rpm's so he never see's more than 15 pounds.

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure the M-90 eaton is also in the jaquar and just about every other s/c Ford car at one point or another.

What can get 18-20#, a Heaton?

Even if it could, the air would be way too hot to be effecient, IC's or not, doesn't matter.

@ 10#'s I was seeing a 200 degree intake temp. This was with the smaller pulley. With the upgraded IC it dropped to 144 degrees but the blower then spins beyond it's efficiency range.

TJM01 said:
@ 10#'s I was seeing a 200 degree intake temp. This was with the smaller pulley. With the upgraded IC it dropped to 144 degrees but the blower then spins beyond it's efficiency range.

Tom, the '03 Cobra can spin to 14#, anything over that the air is way too hot to do anything, that is why people jumped on the KB bandwagon.

RedGTvert said:
Tom, the '03 Cobra can spin to 14#, anything over that the air is way too hot to do anything, that is why people jumped on the KB bandwagon.

I was just pointing out that even at 10#'s the discharge temp was high.

Got my L upper intake tonight. Damn this is going to be some work.

lupper.jpg