need opinions from mustang people

Winters98GT

Whoop...whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop...GANGNAM STYLE!!!
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
H Town
If you read any of my post, you will know that I flucuate on what my plans on with my new 97gt. Ive got a set of PI heads ready to go, and have decided on an na build. Neways, I was on autotrader tonight, and I ran across this.....

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...98&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=14

Ill be there the first person to say, I generally hate saleens, almost all of them. However, as with buying the 97, I am particularly biased to the sn95 body style.

What Im asking everbody, is what is your opinion on this car? The seller has a lot of extremely well maintained cars, a sn95 cobra with only 1,200 miles. The car looks real, and completely stock motor wise. What is this car worth, in reality, what would you offer if you were buying this car?

• Sponsors (?)

Saleens are cool IMO. The car looks pretty clean and well-maintained. I honestly would try to offer 14,500 for it but it might tough because it's a Saleen. The car is probably worth around 17-18k I'm guessing:shrug: Why are you looking cars now? Are you doubting your 97 n/a build:p

right now, I drive my car maybe 15 miles a week, if even that. And its garage kept. I have work vehicle, and I drive my girls honda civic if Im not driving that so the mustang never sees rain, and the mustang is drivin maybe 3 days a week to run to the store or an errand.