Need some help guys

fawcett

Sep 10, 2003
Cohasset, Ma
i need to pass Ma. emissions for next months sticker. the problem i have is my off road H-pipe. i have a lot of bolt on parts but they all came with carb approval. are there any ways to tune my car to pass? like use different octane gas, turn the timing up/down, turn my fuel pressure up/down, (with my aeromotive fuel pressure regulator?)

does that stuff at auto zone work which claims that it will make your car an pass emissions test? i am supposed to leave for college this weekend but i will have to drive back home with an illegal sticker unless i get this fixed right away....

and what about taking my car to an exhaust shop to get a set of cats welded in? can i do that? will it kill much power? anyone know how much that could be?

seriously concerned.... i can't afford any more tickets!
Fawcett

• Sponsors (?)

i should mention a few things about my car for better help.
i have a 1995 mustang gts. it has a crate frpp 340bhp motor, w/ e-cam, gt40x's, 24lbs, 65mm frpp tb, pro m 80, trick flow track heat intake w/ 1 inch spacer, mac unequal length shorty's, off road h-pipe, flows, mallory digital ignition, aeromotive fpr, holley 190lbh, and some other stuff that i cant remember...

(please help me!)
Fawcett