Need to find AN adapters to stock fuel pick-up!!

jmyer333

May 18, 2008
Is anyone aware of any quick disconnect -AN fittings that will fit the stock feed and return lines on the stock in-tank pick-up? Everything I find from Aeromotive, Russell, etc. is only for GM. I think the Mustang supply is 5/16" and return is 1/4" THANKS FOR ANY HELP. JAKE

• Sponsors (?)

Jake, the only way I've done it is to braze fittings on the stock pick-up, or if you have a external pump Grantellis sells a highflow pick-up that has AN fittings on it.

thanks Rick. I was figuring that might be the only solution. I do have an in-line T-rex installed but was hoping to retain the 255 that's in the tank as well and run the two in sequence. Guess I could up-size the the in-line and go with the larger pick-up. I thought i might just try one of the Russell 5/16" GM fittings to see if it works. The return is not as important. I could make that transition somewhere before the tank.

What are you trying to do w/ the car, maybe a fuel upgrade like that isn't needed, or maybe you should consider sumping your tank. What are your goals and combo?