New BFG KDW-2s on hyper-black Saleens

Well, I finally got my tires and new wheels put on. I went with the BFG KDW-2 tires and a set of Saleen replicas in hypercoated black. They are 265/35/18 up front on 9 inch wheels and 295/35/18 on 10 in wheels in the back. The 295s look great on the back with the lowered stance my car already had. The tires have a really cool tread design, but I can't say how they perform since I've only had them on for about a day. I know that a lot of people like the KDWs, and Tire Rack had pretty good ratings on the KDW-2s as well. I'll let you guys know how they work out.

Attachments

• DSC04712111.JPG
    DSC04712111.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC04713.JPG
    DSC04713.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks. It really does give the car a whole different look. I'd been wanting some new wheels, and I was really needing some new tires. I started a new job this week, so I came in today talking about how nice the new tire/wheel combo is. Next thing I know, my co-workers start telling me about our boss's 2003 MACH 1 that he's put about $8K into already and is always talking about. To say this thing is badass would be an understatement. Of course, I go in to BS about our cars and we hit it off great.