New Bumper, so new pics!

• Sponsors (?)

well, here in Houston, they will pull you over for not having one, especially in Jersey Village, my neighborhood.. and if you get pulled over for something else, 99% of the time, they will ticket you for the plate too.

but on the other hand, if you get ticketed and you put it on, they will dismiss the ticket

That completely changed the look of your car. Looks sick!

I agree. I have been popped twice! Once in Hedwig Village off of Memorial(worst cops in Houston), and one by the troopers on I10.

I wouldn't do it unless you have to. It makes my car look like crap. But, you will need it heading out to the Mile. The guys make a killing around Goliad during the event.

Wonder if there would be a way to permanently mount some really strong magnets, like rare earth magnets, to the inside of the bumper and then some to the back of the plate so you could take it off and on when you wanted to? Think that would work at all?

Muuuuch better pics! Love red stangs.:nice: Only thing I would change is if were mine would be to lose the stickers on the hood scoop and put some deep dish wheels on the back if I had the Bullitts, and a drop.:cool:

Muuuuch better pics! Love red stangs.:nice: Only thing I would change is if were mine would be to lose the stickers on the hood scoop and put some deep dish wheels on the back if I had the Bullitts, and a drop.:cool:

I was thinking DD FR500's.. lol and theres no way i'm gonna drop it.. i just so happen to have the steepest driveway in the world.. and sometimes i scrape the bumper no matter how slow i'm going.. lol :shrug:

What color is your car? Is it torch red? or performance red?

Mines Performance Red and worried if I would order a pre-painted bumper how good it will match up. :shrug: