New Cervini's Cobra R hood on Kona 5.0

A very honest guy backed into my parked 5.0 with his large truck. Then he came into the restaurant where I was enjoying breakfast and found me. Bingo Bango, his insurance company promptly wrote me a nice check. I ended up going with the Cervini's Cobra R hood. Hood is well made, fit was NOT PLUG AND PLAY but it also wasn't too bad. While it was apart they painted my Grille Surround Kona as well. I also removed the 5.0 badges and replaced with HIGH OUTPUT 302 badges circa 1965.

Overall I really like the look.
kona stang new hood 4.jpg
kona stang new hood.jpg
kona stang new hood 2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I can get what you're saying. I was concerned myself. In person it looks aggressive without looking over the top. I typically go very understated. I will tell you the comments and thumbs ups have increased dramatically since the new hood. Luckily for us all Ford will make a different mustang for all of us and aftermarket guys will make parts for all tastes. Thanks for your input.

Ford4me,
Well I'd love to tell you that I did it myself, but I hired it out. The front of the hood at both the left and right side were a bit shy of continuing the line set up by the fenders and a little material needed to be added and shaped. Could this have been improper alignment of the body shop? Sure, but it's pretty close to perfect now. I've had it up over 100 and there has been no flutter. I really enjoy the hood.