New Cobra on Thursday!

Kyle-02GT

May 21, 2003
Well after months of trying to decide what to do I had gotten a call from a dealership in Michigan which I wanted to buy a yellow 03 holdover from...At the time they wanted 28000 after all the rebates, which isn't a bad price but more then I wanted to spend. The dealer called to tell me ford just doubled the rebate on the 03 cobra to 4000 and could get into the car for 26598. I then told him about my military discount... getting the price to 26098.

I still wasn't sure if yellow was the color for me however so I looks around the dealerships in the Detroit Area. I come to find that there are quite a few dealerships with 5 or even 7 new 03 SVT's on the lot. I found only one with a Redfire Cobra (No Sonic Blue's or DSG ) in the area.

I talk to the sales manager at the dealership and tell him the deal I got for the yellow one and told him I prefered a Redfire Cobra over the Yellow but wasn't willing to pay more then my origional deal for the car. He calls me back a half an hour later and tells me they can match the price on the Cobra but could only offer me around 13K for mine again . I told him that the other dealership locked in for at least 14K if I was going to drive all that way to pick up the car (I didn't want them to lowball my car after I drive 300 miles). He then called me back and told me that they would give me a minimum 14000 trade in for mine which is 500 above KBB trade in value for it.

So now the short version I get to pick up a new Redfire 03 Cobra on Thursday:

03 Redfire Cobra
75 Miles
Satin Wheels
Dark Charcoal Interior

I'll probably have some picks next weekend!

• Sponsors (?)