New Edge front seats in a Fox?

• Sponsors (?)

Front seats just bolt in. Slight wiring mod needs to be made to keep the 8-way front power and power lumbar functional. On the new seats, only the driver's side has lumbar.

Rear seat will bolt in too with some more mods. That way fronts and rears match. Not sure i know how to put them in a notch but i've seen pics and it looks nice

As stated above, they fit just fine.

carshow010.jpg

Attachments

• carshow010.jpg
    carshow010.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 492
Search and ebay can be your friend..I got a set from a local yard but they were selling them on ebay..In the yard 300~400 for them ,won the bid on ebay 125.00 ..
I used the fox tracks on the drivers seat(hate power seats),and the stock sn95 rails on the pass seat.Both sit nice and level ..Best mod so far.

DSC00133.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 115
Front seats just bolt in. Slight wiring mod needs to be made to keep the 8-way front power and power lumbar functional. On the new seats, only the driver's side has lumbar.

Rear seat will bolt in too with some more mods. That way fronts and rears match. Not sure i know how to put them in a notch but i've seen pics and it looks nice

I've been thinking about doing this. What exactly is involved in putting the back seats into a hatch?

What model years were the New Edge seats used?

When I first read this thread, I thought New Edge was an aftermarket company, but the responses indicate the seats come out of stock models.