New exhaust system on today, came out great...PICS

Hey guys, just finished fabricating my new exhaust system by hand, it came out really really good, ground clearance is great, fit is nice and tight, should be pretty loud behind a 460. All 3" pipes, I added an offroad H pipe instead of using duals, the mufflers are flowmaster original 40s that i expanded the ends to 3" at work since nobody sells them in 3" in/out anymore, and of course dumps. Changing the oil tomarrow and starting her up for the first time in 3 months, sound clips maybe. AND NO BLUEVENOM, I HAVEN'T PUT N2O ON HER YET, LOL........

Before, true duals, spintech prostreets, dumps. Too loud, no tone at idle, just loud and i got sick of it.

12121.jpg

After:

2.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• 12121.jpg
    12121.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey,looks nice. :nice:

How did thous big U-bolt claps work out?

I tryed to attach our turn downs like that originaly,but just not enough claping force...I broke the bolt.

Do you have any exhaust hangers?Cause if you dont I would probably try and get a couple put on.

Oh,and when are you gonna put the.....

sound clips up?

:D

bluevenom867 said:
Hey,looks nice. :nice:

How did thous big U-bolt claps work out?

I tryed to attach our turn downs like that originaly,but just not enough claping force...I broke the bolt.

Do you have any exhaust hangers?Cause if you dont I would probably try and get a couple put on.

The dumps seem solid, but i have had a dump fall out of the muffler before usually i put a small tack weld on them but they seem pretty solid. I did use hangers, they are right before the mufflers.

CHanged the oil today, checked everything over, it was only like 45* over here but i tried to fire it up anyways (I don't have a choke on my demon carb) It really wanted to fire, but it was just too damn cold out, tomarrow its supposted to be upper 50s so i'll try tomarrow and get some sound clips, i'm really anxious to hear this system.