New Guy Here

masonjar

Apr 19, 2015
East TN
HiYa. Joined your forum here because I am interested in everyones problems involving their Mustangs and with that said I will also enlighten everyone else with the problems of my own. I have been reading up on the back posts to pages unknown. Way way back I say. Presently I own a 1990 GT that I have been slowly replacing the old and worn out and upgrading for the last year. Everything I have done so far has been mechanics but one day soon I hope to run it through the body shop to have it repainted. And right now I do not have any pics.
so I will SeeYa.

• Sponsors (?)

HiYa riky404. I would not know what, who, where a timeshare attorney business is or does. Maybe you could explain in terms even I will understand. And explaining things so I understand is a challenge.

HiYa. Right now I am in the middle of fixing oil leaks. Timing cover and oil pan. Oil pan is not a whole lotta fun. I had replaced the timing gear and chain last year but I messed up putting the gasket on cause I had both oil and coolant leak between timing cover and engine block. And while I am at it I am replacing the oil pump. With 197000 miles on the motor and car I am sure it could use one. Browse your part site? Sure will. Discount? Oh yeah. I will move to off topic or mustang forums after this post.

Attachments

• S7300199.JPG
    S7300199.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 77
  • S7300201.JPG
    S7300201.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 76