new headlights for free

OLDJUNK93

Mar 12, 2003
kansas
anybody heard of this stuff called plastix, from meguiars. i put it on my headlights and they look new again. i was going to buy new ones but now i don't have to. here's a picture of the headlight, this headlight has 120,000 miles on it and is 11 years old. it looked pretty bad before. this stuff really works!! :D :D

• Sponsors (?)

That's frick'n awesome, I was actually just shopping for new headlights, and I thought, well I'll just log on to stangnet to ease my money-woes about spending some hard-earned - should be spend on books for school - cash, and lo, an angel desentith from heaven, and hath told me about yonder product, now only if Autozone was open at 3 am... (You can bet I'll be pounding on their door, to hell with church tomorrow morning, I got yellowed lenses to fix.)

Thanks a million!

I'll try to post a picture of the before and after, if I remember, I'm just so damn excited. (What, it's been a dull week!)

Did you apply it on just the outside, inside, or both?

<a href="http://www.properautocare.com/meplplclpo.html">I believe this is what the bottle looks like, if I'm correct </a>
From what that website says, it can even work wonders on convertible tops, man now I'm really interested...

Alright, here's the photos of the before and after, it worked alright... (See the photos on the post below for results)
Actually the place that it made the most difference was actually the convertable top on my car, that clear plastic in the back window was all scratched to hell, now I can actually see out of it. I'll post some pictures of what it did to my da's soft top on his Jeep, when I can actually go outside and apply it. (It's 3 degrees here in Wisconsin) So, sometime around the end of March I'll get those pictures on for you :D
Oh, I applyed the PlastiX 3 times to both lights, after the first time I wasn't sure it was doing anything, but it's a pretty big bottle.... so I figured, well since I'm out here.