new here, may have found myself a GT

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the forums man. I think that car is overpriced however. I wouldn't pay more than $10k for that car. And thats pushing it. Its a 6 year old car now, going on 7 years (now that the new models are out)

If you SERIOUSLY want to buy this car. Just check the pad thickness on the brakes, check the tread on the tires, make sure the clutch is good and it drives nice. You dont want to dump all ur money in a used stang (that somone potentially beat on) and find yourself having to spend more money on maintenance work later on.

And really... this car isn't worth a dollar over $10k. So IF you get it, i hope you dont come back saying u paid $12 or $13,000 for it

EDIT: Also i see in the driver/steering wheel pic there is a purple wire running down by the pedals... wtf is that? :scratch:

ALSO I beleive the VIN was: 1FAFP42XXYF184286 have a Ford tech here on the forums run the VIN for ya. See what the maintenance was like on the car.

I think that car is worth less than $10k and tell them to keep their stinking "warranty".

Welcome to StangNet :nice:

Find a nicer GT. Look for as new as possible with as few miles as possible. For $13k you should be able to find an 04 with 20k or so miles :nice:

Look for a car that is as stock as possible and not modified in any way.

Thanks for the responses guys! Looks like I'll keep looking, but I'm going to keep it in mind, since finding a 5sp GT around my area is about as hard as finding an Enzo. ND FTL!:notnice: Thanks again. I'll continue the search.

Matt

BiggieND said:
Thanks for the responses guys! Looks like I'll keep looking, but I'm going to keep it in mind, since finding a 5sp GT around my area is about as hard as finding an Enzo. ND FTL!:notnice: Thanks again. I'll continue the search.

Matt
Yeah but at least they dont cost as much as they do here in cali:nonono: coulda bought a Pi Gt for what i paid for my car in ND, at least mine was in good condition:nice:

ya thats not real Roush. I know thing or two about fake Roush. $13000 do feel little much for Y2K with almost 50000miles on it IMO.
Considering u can prolly find 99 Kebra with similer milege for around $15000 these days

Yeah if you have $13k to spend. Go buy a 99 Cobra :) They go for 10-13k depending on condition. And you'd be much happier that you bought one of those, over a GT.

I bought my 1st GT in Florida, and i live in jersey =) flew down, drove her back up. Just cause ur in ND (north dakota?) doesn't mean u can't find a nice stang out there!