New here

beyondspexj

Oct 30, 2009
Las Vegas
Whats going on? Ive been scooping out the site for a while now and it was about time i signed up haha!! I have a 87 fox that i recently picked up about 2 months ago. Like anyone else i have plans for it, just wished the cash was there to go with the plans!! Ive always had a love for mustangs, but never owned one. Only experience i had with mustangs was while working at Shelby and from there it was game over. Even though working on the GT-H and in the background on the Shelby GT's, I couldnt have anything that wasnt a fox ( unless a terminator came my way lol. ) well enough talk and on to a few pics that were taken a few weeks after i got the fox.

Attachments

• 9524_101021246583846_100000279128632_29685_60645_n.jpg
    9524_101021246583846_100000279128632_29685_60645_n.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 9524_101021243250513_100000279128632_29684_255587_n.jpg
    9524_101021243250513_100000279128632_29684_255587_n.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Sponsors (?)

boost lol. still trying to decide between supercharger or turbo at the moment. goal is 400-450ish to the rear wheels. Nothing too crazy, just a fun project yet reliable enough for me to drive it back and forth to cali for shows and what not.

but the current plans right now are to fix the little bit of rust on the roof, repaint the stock wing, get a set of stripes i have laying around put on and fixing a lot of the "mickey mouse" work that was done at one point or another.

boost lol. still trying to decide between supercharger or turbo at the moment. goal is 400-450ish to the rear wheels. Nothing too crazy, just a fun project yet reliable enough for me to drive it back and forth to cali for shows and what not.

but the current plans right now are to fix the little bit of rust on the roof, repaint the stock wing, get a set of stripes i have laying around put on and fixing a lot of the "mickey mouse" work that was done at one point or another.

Boost is always fun... Where in Cali do you drive to, Norcal, or Socal?

Just curious, is the front of the sideskirt supposed to be burgundy?

Boost is always fun... Where in Cali do you drive to, Norcal, or Socal?

Just curious, is the front of the sideskirt supposed to be burgundy?

SoCal mainly. I want to bring it down to the Ford show out at Knotts Berry farm this spring. Went last year with a few Lightnings and was dead set on returning with a Mustang lol.

the shadow of the stop sign is on it lol. the entire car is one color.

SoCal mainly. I want to bring it down to the Ford show out at Knotts Berry farm this spring. Went last year with a few Lightnings and was dead set on returning with a Mustang lol.

the shadow of the stop sign is on it lol. the entire car is one color.

LOL... I see the shadow now... In the pic it looked like you have some type of weird burgundy stripe down the door & on the front of the side skirt...

I want to take my mach 1 out to the Knott's show next year too...

LOL... I see the shadow now... In the pic it looked like you have some type of weird burgundy stripe down the door & on the front of the side skirt...

I want to take my mach 1 out to the Knott's show next year too...

Ive never seen so many mustangs in one place. I thought I was a fan of mustangs and other ford autos until i drove through the gate in a friends 1st gen lightning. It was hot as hell, but i could not stay still in the shade. :hail2:

thats a nice fox in your sig!

Ive never seen so many mustangs in one place. I thought I was a fan of mustangs and other ford autos until i drove through the gate in a friends 1st gen lightning. It was hot as hell, but i could not stay still in the shade. :hail2:

thats a nice fox in your sig!

Yeah, I have heard it is the Best Ford show on the west coast, but I havent made it out yet.... I will be there next year though...

Thanks for the compliment...:D

if you come down here you better let me know i plan on making the Knotts show too hopefully the engine will be done again, oh and i talked to Jason today...

where exactly is this show? we have a killer stang show here in seattle every year,usually 1500+ stangs!then a few saleen explorers and nothing else! welcome! peace

john:p