Mach 1 New pics of my Mach 1

• Sponsors (?)

201855_57_full.jpg

201855_60_full.jpg

Tight Looking Ride !

I seem to see mainly Red & Blue ones around here.

I sure liked having to look around that shaker when test driving that black one- shades of the second generation Trans Ams ! :D

Have you ever thought about putting fill letters in the back bumper ?

Makes it really stand out.

Only downside is after they get old - like on my Camaro - they start fading white when they get rained on.

Got to keep up w/ the Mother's Back to Black to prevent it - and I have been really lazy as of late ... :banana:

Britt

[QUOTE='99 T/A]I seem to see mainly Red & Blue ones around here.

I sure liked having to look around that shaker when test driving that black one- shades of the second generation Trans Ams ! :D

Have you ever thought about putting fill letters in the back bumper ?

Makes it really stand out.

Only downside is after they get old - like on my Camaro - they start fading white when they get rained on.

Got to keep up w/ the Mother's Back to Black to prevent it - and I have been really lazy as of late ... :banana:

Britt[/QUOTE]
The fill letters look awesome and they only cost $18.00

mustang3.jpg

and nice car man...

[QUOTE='99 T/A]Have you ever thought about putting fill letters in the back bumper ?

Makes it really stand out.[/QUOTE]

I've thought about it, but then I see there are probably more people on the road with them now then not with them at all, I think I'm gonna stay without them to try and maintain a somewhat clean look ya know. :flag:

-Jeff

TRX7 said:
DAMN I like that orange. Don't know if I could drive that color everyday, but I do like it. :banana:

I agree, I like the orange, there was one at the dealer when I picked up my Mach, but I don't think I'd be able to tolerate it on a daily driver. :nice: