new pics with the fr500's (crappy cell phone pics)

• Sponsors (?)

my hood is the ABC exvclusive 2in 95 style cobra R hood, i have a 96-98 cobra front bumper, and saleen S-351 spolier, i might go wingless tho...

yea that hood looks sweet and i like the cobra front as well...i like the stock cobra hood as well tho...take pics with the wing off so i can see if i wanna take mine off lol i also wanna replace the cobra rs with somethin else, whatever wheels i decide on are deff gonna be blac tho and i wanna blackout all the lights...i want it so black u cant see it at night haha

That looks really good!!! Much, MUCH better than the ol' Cobra R's.

Another thing I like is that you removed the Cobera fender badges & put your old "GT4.6L" badges back on... It makes it a good sleeper...

That looks really good!!! Much, MUCH better than the ol' Cobra R's.

Another thing I like is that you removed the Cobera fender badges & put your old "GT4.6L" badges back on... It makes it a good sleeper...

thanks, i got tired of the cobra stuff, and people asking "is that a real cobra?" so i put the side emblems and the rear bumper back on:nice:

Hey 98cobra281 what lowering springs do you have?

just some cheap ebay kit that was on the car when i bought it, and then i cut a few coils of to get it to sit like it does now, i love how it sits, and whouldnt change it for anything, but i scrape the LT's on EVERTHING!!!