New Radio Gauge Panel

ike34

Jan 16, 2004
Waterloo, IA
Here some pics of my progress on my gauge panel.

I still have to get a few more gauges, an oil temp on the panel and a fuel pressure for the pillar, I already have a boost waiting for the pillar.

dsc0299og1.jpg

dsc0301qj9.jpg

dsc0304ln7.jpg

dsc0316ka0.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

How well can you read them way down low like that?

I thought about one of those panels. I think I would have flipped it over and put the radio on bottom....

I thought about one of those panels. I think I would have flipped it over and put the radio on bottom....

I havent driven my stang with them in yet, my stang still in storage, I think I'm getting it out next weekend, I dont think it will be that hard to glance down there while driving, I'll see though.

I thought about flipping it too and putting the gauges on top but the previous owner already had holes drilled, and the hole in the panel are spaced alittle different top to bottom.

I havent driven my stang with them in yet, my stang still in storage, I think I'm getting it out next weekend, I dont think it will be that hard to glance down there while driving, I'll see though.

I thought about flipping it too and putting the gauges on top but the previous owner already had holes drilled, and the hole in the panel are spaced alittle different top to bottom.

Right on. It looks super clean. I just wondered about the visibilty when I was looking at the panel on line. I opted for a gauge cage. I like it.

ive got the same panel on my car, its actually really easy to see what the gauges say when the shifter is anything but 1st gear. granted you do have to take your eyes off the road, but a quick glance will net you the info you need.

I have the same thing. It SUCKS. I have my fuel pressure guage and boost guage donw there and when I am trying to look to see how much boost I am making while the car is all over the road. Have to keep it under control. I dont like to take my eyes off the road when I am driving or racing