May 11, 1999
Huntsvegas, AL
Hi my name is Jon and I'm an alco...

Wrong forum.

Here is teh 93 Notch I went to Panama City Beach, Florida to pick up :nice:

$4000
93 LX Coupe
61,000 Original Miles
(I've known the car since it was bought in 93 :))

Better/Bigger pics will come next week after I trade everything out.

All I need now is a Supercharger and some black rims w/ blue polished lips and I'll be in Chicago knocking over liquor stores :flag:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

Knowing me there's probably vodka in the optional Mountain Dew bottle :)

Thanks guys... I tried to get MyBad70 off his rear end and over here but he's being a tired little baby haha

MGW... :scratch: I wish I could... I'll be sleeping in the dog house till I get rid of a couple of cars!

i was ready to come help ya till it took ya till after 8 to get home. i gotta work tommorow fool.....think its time yall throw some wrech time in on my stuff lol.......on second thought, nah...i dont ground stuff with jumper cables :D

MyBad70 said:
i was ready to come help ya till it took ya till after 8 to get home. i gotta work tommorow fool.....think its time yall throw some wrech time in on my stuff lol.......on second thought, nah...i dont ground stuff with jumper cables :D

We do need to clean that truck up... go get yo tag fool~!

HoodStrype said:
Hi my name is Jon and I'm an alco...

Wrong forum.

Here is teh 93 Notch I went to Panama City Beach, Florida to pick up :nice:

$4000
93 LX Coupe
61,000 Original Miles
(I've known the car since it was bought in 93 :))

Better/Bigger pics will come next week after I trade everything out.

All I need now is a Supercharger and some black rims w/ blue polished lips and I'll be in Chicago knocking over liquor stores :flag:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Dude.......DAYUMMM...I am jealous!!:eek:

Congrats!:nice:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 63
his car is pretty much flawless. interior looks as good as it did in 93. the only time the guy got on the car hard was when he seen roofstrypes 86 vert comin up on him lol. its a beautiful car.....strype, ill go get my tag, im just delaying it to sav our other friend the embarrassment of gettin a new a$$ ripped by a 5200lb full size truck :D lol. think im gonna get it out tommorow and clean it up real good, then ill post new pics

I think that pristine interior needs a Monster Tach drilled into it :D

PS: Notches are dangerous on long drives... they tend to skip across teh pavement a little :scratch:

PSS: I just showed the car to my boss and she goes "It looks just like any other car- I like the green one (01 GT) much better." I am going to have to make pee pee in her coffee for that :mad:

come on bcd..its about the only thing left we can buy that ricers cant. they exceed the 60.00 mod cap they all have. plus..the shift lite is bigger than their pistons :).

strype...i gotta meet my old boss at 5 or so, then ill head over there, we can get the hood and wheels switched over

i think the v8 rumble is enough to set us apart. sounds way better than those coffee can exhaust that sound like a vacuum cleaner.

The other day i was heading home and when i got back to arab I hit every red light. There was this homo in a little civic or something that kept revving at the two girls that weren't paying any attention to him. He continued to do this at every red light through town. At the last light i got tired of it so i stayed back from the light a little bit so that his window was right about the same place my exhaust tip was. Then put it in the carpet. The deafing roar of the Z71 with straight exhaust was enough to quiet him down.