New Subaru WRX

• Sponsors (?)

i'd go with non rice or non import. those cars may perform well, but i'd be embassassed to be seen in one much less own

No idea how a car that did so well in the WRC scene could be rice but hell what do I know about cars. To hell with all german and japanese cars they're all rice I'm picking up a pinto tomorrow, or maybe a chevette.....decisions decisions

i'd go with non rice or non import. those cars may perform well, but i'd be embassassed to be seen in one much less own

Please leave the thread if this is all your going to add, we all heard you the first time, and still noone agrees with you.

I like the Subarus, we own one and it is a very good car. They are on the expensive side, especially when you start to add up the options, but definately reliable nice cars!

As part of my business minor, I took a very good marketing class. In it, we watched a Subaru corporate video with their head of marketing for the United States as part of a comparison series on various vehicle manufacturers and their marketing strategies for various countries.

The head of Subaru's american marketing division stated that they market to homosexuals more than any other vehicle manufacturer, and is one of their top chosen demographics to market many of their vehicles to, including the WRX.

Don't get your panties in a bunch and think I'm bashing gay people, I just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who might find that interesting...

Its because nowadays everything is turning gay. Every show, movie everything has gay parts, gay characters... its the new IN thing. Same way the Mustang sold so well, it was marketed towards women, the 60s and even today! Sell tons of V6s to women, and the car will sell well!

How much suspension work could you do on the 5.0 for that $800, right? Whole rearend rebuilt? Seriously expensive DD!

+1 i had one as my DD.. IMO the bug eye was the best body style. i LOVED the car.. like others have said i thing the new model is just wrong. it looks like the saab verson of the WRX wagon.

as far as mitsu and subaru goes, subaru is far greater in the reliability dept. I plan on my next DD to be another 02-03 bugeye WRX.. for now its the 92 heep cherokee :nice:

+1 i had one as my DD.. IMO the bug eye was the best body style. i LOVED the car.. like others have said i thing the new model is just wrong. it looks like the saab verson of the WRX wagon.

as far as mitsu and subaru goes, subaru is far greater in the reliability dept. I plan on my next DD to be another 02-03 bugeye WRX.. for now its the 92 heep cherokee :nice:

+1 the bugeyes are the best looking by far. Check out my buddies cardomain, his wrx is hawt. http://www.cardomain.com/id/wrxrolla

oh yea if you click on the videos link there are some of me getting spanked at the dragstrip last summer by him :( Don't worry that won't happen again (sig ftw)

+1 the bugeyes are the best looking by far. Check out my buddies cardomain, his wrx is hawt. http://www.cardomain.com/id/wrxrolla

oh yea if you click on the videos link there are some of me getting spanked at the dragstrip last summer by him :( Don't worry that won't happen again (sig ftw)

thats sweeeettttttt!!! i love the trunk monkey hahahaha

once in a while i get torn, do i sell my coupe to get another rex.. but i own my coupe and its the fox ive always wanted so i usually snap out of it haha