New times at Rockingham....OMG!!!

Well, I have been itching to run the car and see what she would do.......I was hoping to at least run 12.0's but OMFG....!!!! LOL, Macon-Moore performance and Pro-Dyno have done it again...!!!!

R/T............. .068
60.............. 1.563
330............. 4.706
1/8............. 7.375
MPH............ 91.64
1000........... 9.698
1/4............. 11.673
MPH............ 112.17

It was insane......first pass was an 11.76 @113.64 and a series of 11.71's....and another 11.69 @ 113.63.............1.56-1.58 60's all day........this is in street trim with full rims/MT DR's, full steroe, and A/C.......all the 1/8th time were in the low 7.41 range.......this thing is a beast! I still need to adjust the shift points higher...seems to be shifting early....and 3rd gear would not lock up thru the traps........my MPH should be higher when I get back to see Pro-Dyno and lock 3rd at higher rpms.........I still think with some more tranny adjustments 11.40's and 116-117 mph traps speeds could be there..............you could feel the car wanting to pull harder but sliping in 3rd
..........over all I am totally impressed......!!!

"ED"

• Sponsors (?)

the tranny is slipping, what kind of rebuild is it?

Actually the tranny is fine......in D or 3rd.....the converter shedual is to allow no lock up in drive at WOT.......it works good with lower stalls and less HP but now it needs to be locked at 75mph.......I schedualed 2nd to lock at 50MPH and works great.......4th or O/D locks as soon as it engages........with consistant 1.56 60fts it pulls the front end up 2-3 inches now......just need to play with the shift schedual now and find out what she likes! It has new cluthces, better servo, and stage III Transgo shift kit......will be upgrading to a J-mod later....

"ED"

WOW its hard to believe you have enough power for 1.5X 60's! Thats insane! It would take a 5/6sp car with that much power a 6K dump to do that....VERY impressive.

MPH is about right for his power level. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks everyone........I still have a few more tricks up my sleeve......I think Low
11's will be posible with this set up and a few different parts.........Gonna get a cobra R carbin fiber hood and possibly 430's........still want it to be a street machine.......my goal is 3000lbs with driver without being gutted.......I really believe there is another 2-3 tenths in the shift and lock up schedule......I got her down to 12.50's with the stock long block playing with these........the air was pretty good today.....around 46-47 deg......not sure what the DA was but had to be around 500ft......not sure how much more I can get for the 60ft with the MT DR's........I lifted the front tires about 2-3 inches on my first pass...lol.....but need to tweak the front end a little more since it rises and lowers fast.....going to Iraq in a few weeks so I got to wait to come back to finish her.....if she will ever be done.....lol

"ED"

1.5X 60's, very impressive! What kind of suspension mods do you have done?

I have a PA racing tubular k with arms, strange 10 way adjustable coil overs in the front with steeda c/c plates and removed front sway bar......for the rear I am using MM rear coil overs with steeda aluminum UCA's and LCA's with the stock rear sway bar..........I set the rear Lower Control Arms to level and raised the front end 1 inch higher than the rear.........the center of gravity should be right around the shifter now......the MT DR's are set to 18psi and I do a 2nd gear burnout before each pass to heat the tires..........the front end is rising and lowering too fast so I will play with the settings to see if I can get a little more out of the 60ft.......

"ED"