New To Mustangs Sn95

smithX2

Jan 20, 2016
Wyandotte, MI
Hello! glad to join this forum! I am an newly converted Ford Guy! I fell in love with an SN95 as I was looking for a Chevy to play around with. I love the car and already started upgrading it. I am a bit surprised as to how little I can find on this model. I am hoping members here and help me learn about this and other mustangs.

• Sponsors (?)

The sn95 pretty much follows the same setup as the earlier fox cars as the drivetrain is essentially the same. The chassis, body, and interior were all refined a bit though. There a seperate sn95 section located here on Stangnet within the fox section. Post up some pics when you can, we all like to see each others rides.

and, :welcome to :SN

The sn95 pretty much follows the same setup as the earlier fox cars as the drivetrain is essentially the same. The chassis, body, and interior were all refined a bit though. There a seperate sn95 section located here on Stangnet within the fox section. Post up some pics when you can, we all like to see each others rides.

and, :welcome to :SN

Thanks, That is a bit of my confusion, Can I assume correctly that for powertrain.hang out in the Fox forums...for Body the SN?