New Wheels, Tires and Hood

I got the tips on yesterday and I'll put the black "mustang" letters on tonight. I'll post new pics when I'm done. I appreciate all your comments. Thanks.

By the way I think that guy is my neighbor. :eek: SanMan...can I get an RO.

• Sponsors (?)

sgarlic said:
What makes the least sense about your post is, you're calling me an "a$$ clown" because I have a different opinion than you, when you clearly have a different opinion than me.. which I guess in turns makes you exactly what you called me.

You were being a smart ass first, so this post makes you look worse. Why do people come in a thread to crap on it? This is obviously a nice Mustang this guy loves and put a lot of effort into, and all you could say is "Window louvers huh? Allllrighty". Somebody calls you on it and you go off. Chill out dude, although I don't expect a good response to this post from you anyways.

OP, I love the car btw. I don't like louvers, but you pulled it off.

Sgarlic, i wasnt directing the comment to your post or any thread for that matter, "comment" was in reference to what people outside of this little forum think. Everyone is entitiled to their comments, it just nice to see people look over what others think and go with what THEY like, not someone else's view. No need to get puffed up, sorry man

more pics... large file

new black chrome tips and black reflective lettering

View attachment 422092

4.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

View attachment 422100

7.jpg

DSC01880.jpg

int1.jpg

DSC01879.jpg

eng4.jpg

eng3.jpg

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 53
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC01880.jpg
    DSC01880.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 41
  • int1.jpg
    int1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC01879.jpg
    DSC01879.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 42
  • eng4.jpg
    eng4.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 41
  • eng3.jpg
    eng3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 52
I gotta add to everyone else, that is one of the meanest, cleanest stangs I've ever seen. Badass! I'd drive that thing with a 4banger under the hood....but then I see that KB and I had to get out the goo-b-gone for my keyboard.

Thanks fellas for all your kind replies.

The tranny is a factory auto with a shift kit and an aggressive tune from KB intergrated into the chip. I hated looking at the interior with the factory shifter so I through a shift boot on with a UPR shift knob and OD relocator. I've had friends of mine get in to drive it and stomp their left leg on the floorboard looking for the clutch (lol). I have a transmission cooler and am planning to upgrade the convertor shortley (although I'm not sure which stall to get). I'll be changing the brakes this month (upgrading to cobra calipers and 13inch rotors) and starting on the suspension in January. When I change the LCA's, I'm going to change the rear axles to 31 splines and put in a detroit locker at the same time. Hopefully then I can get a decent hookup with some slicks and not brake anything.