Newest Dyno Results

Well, I took my car in after driving around with 93 Octane for a month. And Chris from Excessive got me 6 more RWHP and 8 more RWTQ!!!!

This is my baseline before I put on duals. I want to know once and for all if duals have a performance advantage.

So, STD numbers:

RWHP: 211 (from 205)
RWTQ: 245 (from 237)

SAE numbers (using a 2.8% difference, as I don't have the original SAE #'s but got them this time.)

RWHP: 205 (from an estimated 199)
RWTQ: 239 (from an estimated 232)

Both SAE and STD are corrected numbers. SAE corrects for an estimated 77F and STD for 59F.

• Sponsors (?)

Excepcion13 said:
Well, I took my car in after driving around with 93 Octane for a month. And Chris from Excessive got me 6 more RWHP and 8 more RWTQ!!!!

This is my baseline before I put on duals. I want to know once and for all if duals have a performance advantage.

So, STD numbers:

SAE numbers (using a 2.8% difference, as I don't have the original SAE #'s but got them this time.)

Both SAE and STD are corrected numbers. SAE corrects for an estimated 77F and STD for 59F.

Sweet numbers man!!! :nice: Whats your AF?

Excepcion13 said:

So, STD numbers:

Very impressive!

Jimp said:
Very impressive!

Thanks! My goal is being able to beat YOU one day! :D

Seriously, though, I wanted some baseline numbers before the duals go on.
I want to know if they make a difference or not. Going to try an X-pipe, stock headers, OEM midpipes, and JBA axlebacks.

Left GT pipe: $82
Bassani X: $300
Left JBA: $170

Total: $552

Hmmmmm..... There has to be a cheaper way.....

Excepcion13 said:

I want to know if they make a difference or not. Going to try an X-pipe, stock headers, OEM midpipes, and JBA axlebacks.

Dude, use the Magnaflow X pipe, that is the route I am probably taking. Chris can fab the rest around it easily.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magn...ryZ33633QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why pay 300 for the same thing? If you are going to throw down 300 for a X pipe, then I would throw another 100 at it and get the magnaflow with high flow cats for the GT, and have Excessive fab around it.

05magnaflowx.bmp

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.

Excepcion13 said:

There no beating Jimp now, he's got a remote bottle opener. That takes guts. LOL. :nice:

rygenstormlocke said:
Dude, use the Magnaflow X pipe, that is the route I am probably taking. Chris can fab the rest around it easily.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magn...ryZ33633QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why pay 300 for the same thing? If you are going to throw down 300 for a X pipe, then I would throw another 100 at it and get the magnaflow with high flow cats for the GT, and have Excessive fab around it.

05magnaflowx.bmp

Just my thoughts for what they are worth.

The $300 is for the SS Bassani X. X-pensive, I know...

Man, the more I think about it, the more excited I am about Powerhouse's Turbo system.

Never bought off of E-bay.

Excepcion13 said:

Man, the more I think about it, the more excited I am about Powerhouse's Turbo system.

I bought off of ebay, no problem, and I know people that bought that x pipe from the link I gave you.

Yes, so far Mikes tubro has my vote and is on my list!

Toms_2003_Stang said:
So if you use the auto eats up 20% of your power then in your current state you should be making somewhere in the neighborhood of 230 hp, can we say "sleeper" :D

He's got a few more days before he becomes an official member of the Zex Sleeper Club! :)

Excepcion13 said:

So, when you gonna get zexed? LOL. Seriously, are you gonna give the bottle a try before the TC? I bet with your TT, you can take a 125 or 150 shot.