No heads for me

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Just had to dump 1250 on a laptop for college....thats like tfs heads right there! :(.
For anyone interested, I think I got a pretty good deal..

HP Pavilion dv6500t customizable Notebook PC
Core 2 7300 2.0ghz 4mb l2 cache :)))
2gb RAM
160gig HDD
Geforce 8400 (GAMING IN COLLEGE W00t)
dvd cd burner blah blah
webcam, fingerprint reader(JAMESBOND), mic
12 cell battery

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, that sounds like a pretty stout machine...
I need to get one as well before september. Not looking foreward to paying-out tons of cash for it, but looking foreward to getting rid of my POS desktop

dang, mine cost about $450 at staples a year ago. compaq presario v5000. i got 2gb ram for it for like $100

it has no fingerprint reader tho, and i haven't played any games in a few years.

Yeah, I remember that guy, sold plenty of them at best buy.
The celeron just kills it for me though.

The reason it was so expensive is the processor and video card...I got a nice combo to play games with, dont even know if I'll have time though.

Fingerprint reader is pretty cool and only like 25 more so I sprung for it :-D

I've got a year old HP Pavilion dv800 laptop and i LOVE it. It's not quite as beastly as yours since its a year old, but for $1099, i got an AMD Turion64 Mobile 1.8 mhz processor, 1 gig of ram, 120 gig HD, ATI Radeon XPress 200M vid card, DVD-RW/CD-RW drive. Did i mention its also a 17" widescreen with that Brightview ****? The clarity is UNBELIVABLE, and i wouldnt trade the computer for anything else except a newer version of the same one. Good luck with it, and good luck at school! Where are you going?

PS - There is no time for gaming in college, hahahaha.:D

I've got a year old HP Pavilion dv800 laptop and i LOVE it. It's not quite as beastly as yours since its a year old, but for $1099, i got an AMD Turion64 Mobile 1.8 mhz processor, 1 gig of ram, 120 gig HD, ATI Radeon XPress 200M vid card, DVD-RW/CD-RW drive. Did i mention its also a 17" widescreen with that Brightview ****? The clarity is UNBELIVABLE, and i wouldnt trade the computer for anything else except a newer version of the same one. Good luck with it, and good luck at school! Where are you going?

PS - There is no time for gaming in college, hahahaha.:D

Heh, didn't think so.
I'm goin to Drexel U, where are you at again?
You got a facebook?

Heh, didn't think so.
I'm goin to Drexel U, where are you at again?
You got a facebook?

I go to Savannah College of Art and Design and im an industrial design major. My roommate is a visual effects major and LOVES playing games on the computer, and he never even has time hahaha...just to put that in perspective for ya, lol. Yea, I have facebook, I'm in the "Stangnet 5.0's" group...look me up man.