nos or no nos?

• Sponsors (?)

what kind of mpg are you gettin? Im gettin on the bright side of 11 right now in the 7up, and like 18 in the 86, it makes no sense I know. Maybe a tune would help, that or its gettin sold for a 99-04 gt. filling it up everyday sucks big hairy donkey balls dipped in molassess!

I highly doubt its the fuel pump. Its probably the way you drive or another problem like a dirt MAF or bad O2s. Have you used a wide band O2 to verify that its rich? Checking plugs or smelling the exhaust is not an accurate way of determining whether an EFI car is running rich.

My car makes quite a bit more power than yours and I get 20-22.

I don't think its the way I drive all the time,alot of the time I have my GF w/ me and she freaksout if I drive crazy. Like today I passed a truck in a PASSING zone and she started yelling and told me to take her home...

Knocking down the fuel pressure is not the answer, you may have a 255lph pump but you're still sittin at 38-39psi, any little adjustment you make will be adjusted out by the computer by changing the pulse width on the injectors.

BTW when I rev my car I also get a little black smoke, but I know for a fact that my car is running very lean because I have the dyno sheet with the O2 reading to prove it.

Dont jack around with things before first understanding how it all works.