Not "new", But Renew...

so how does she pull with the C4 and nitrous converter in it now that you got to actually tune it and make it run like it should?

Well, he DID listen to me and finally took off all of the SCT junk, but he DID NOT listen to me when I suggested he stay with 15x8's. His 15x10 DarkStars with the 275PRO's on them rubbed BAD, when we went to go for a ride...

He says it's running real good, with my 15 year old tune it...lol.
Right now though, it is far from "tuned" because we just got the MAP sensor the other day. On the PMS, the MAP sensor senses boost and gives you a table to retard timing, like most other tuning options. He's running a good bit of Cam2 and a no retard PMS tune, BUT...I did manually turn back the dizzy so he didn't blow it up, lol.

I hope to actually tune it this weekend.
- We got his AEM wideband now, just need to weld a bung in.
- The MAP sensor, so I can use the PMS to it's full capability.
- Some new O2 sensors since they've been blasted by some crap tune and way too much fuel.
- And I grabbed a 5 gallon bucket of M1 methanol, for the Snow kit, because I don't care what anyone says, the w/w fluid (with very little actual methanol in it), simply doesn't work anywhere near as well as actual methanol, cut with some distilled water.

The car seems to like the tranny and converter from the few times I actually drove it myself. He's happy, but I think in the name of longevity, and another input shaft, I'm not going to hook up the trans brake...

Just having all 8 cylinders working is 99% better than it's been since he got it.

This car's had way too many clueless people touching it, so it'll take a while to get it "right" again...especially since I have my own project always needing my attention... ;)

• Sponsors (?)

Well, he DID listen to me and finally took off all of the SCT junk, but he DID NOT listen to me when I suggested he stay with 15x8's. His 15x10 DarkStars with the 275PRO's on them rubbed BAD, when we went to go for a ride...

He says it's running real good, with my 15 year old tune it...lol.
Right now though, it is far from "tuned" because we just got the MAP sensor the other day. On the PMS, the MAP sensor senses boost and gives you a table to retard timing, like most other tuning options. He's running a good bit of Cam2 and a no retard PMS tune, BUT...I did manually turn back the dizzy so he didn't blow it up, lol.

I hope to actually tune it this weekend.
- We got his AEM wideband now, just need to weld a bung in.
- The MAP sensor, so I can use the PMS to it's full capability.
- Some new O2 sensors since they've been blasted by some crap tune and way too much fuel.
- And I grabbed a 5 gallon bucket of M1 methanol, for the Snow kit, because I don't care what anyone says, the w/w fluid (with very little actual methanol in it), simply doesn't work anywhere near as well as actual methanol, cut with some distilled water.

The car seems to like the tranny and converter from the few times I actually drove it myself. He's happy, but I think in the name of longevity, and another input shaft, I'm not going to hook up the trans brake...

Just having all 8 cylinders working is 99% better than it's been since he got it.

This car's had way too many clueless people touching it, so it'll take a while to get it "right" again...especially since I have my own project always needing my attention... ;)

the pro will rub with a 15x8 or 15x10 on some cars. mine rubbed with an 8 on them. i had to lift the back of the car up an inch.
i was wondering how that nitrous converter would work with a blower. it was a dog on motor from a dead stop but seemed to work pretty good on the bottle. i have the paper with the specs on it from when i had it built if you ever want to get it changed.

Right? Hard to believe its been 15 years already. My first account was started in 2000, but I sold that mustang by 02' and didn't have enough sense to just ask for a name change, so I started a new account (I used to be 95Black50).

Your current account is older than that account. :)

User Name: 95Black5.0
Last Activity:
Aug 2, 2005

Reactions: 1 user
Odd, I thought the 95black50 account was the one I changed to this name.

You might have. Notice the "." between "5.0". Probably an iteration you forgot about. If you had one with "50" at some point (and had it changed), it may be the account you're using currently. That would the absence of a "95black50" account.

Reactions: 1 user