Notchback car cover??

Zapp109

Feb 28, 2001
Maryland
Curious is there a notchback specific car cover for outside?? I had a California one on my 89 GT and it was great.. but now i have a 87 and was looking on their website and couldnt find a notchback cover.. Anyone have any input or could help me out??

• Sponsors (?)

Ok ill check it out... In the meantime.. heres a few pics

mikepic748.jpg

mikepic765.jpg

mikepic850.jpg

I bought the car built like this.. has ls6 heads and intake manifold.. trex cam...aftermarket piston and rods.. patriot springs and rockers.. 3:55 gears, TH400 trans with 4K stall which feels a bit to much for street use.. also has a 200 shot :) ...

The guy that built it wasnt much for doing good wiring so im redoing all the wiring in the car before we she what it can do.. should put down around 550-600 wheel through that trans on spray..

I already ordered a new ls1 harness, carpet, digital msd window switch.. and some new side mirrors.. Too bad last night i re broke my collar bone so going to be a while before i can really get working on it..

the wiring and ecu came out of a trans am, the fuel system is a walbro 255 pump with a "corvette style" return?? Im not sure on that part thats one thing im going to check out. Alot of questions when buying a car like this already done... She just needs a quick going over.. Hopefully have it done by march. My goal is a low low 10 second pass on spray.