Nothing

Here we are a beautiful thursday morning here in good ol toms river, NJ, we have day 3 of.........................

nothing.....

fwd.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Jonsstang69 said:
It is a beautiful day in NJ.

I am thinking about buying a SC trim vortech for my GT

Getting itchy to take her out of storage and get her on the track a few times this year.

Im looking for another fox to do just that!!!:banana: you can get the SC trim's for like 1400 go here and e-mail --> http://www.superchargers4less.com/vortech/86-93mustang_ho.html thats my plan when i find another stang... but this is "something" lets get back on the subject of...... "nothing" :p

Daggar said:
2 nothings don't make a something however, (comma) sometimes 2 something can end up being nothing at all.

If a bunch of "nothings" dont equal a "something" then this thread really ISNT about nothing because we have a bunch of posts about nothing here and if these nothings werent something there would be no thread.

So more then one nothing = something when referring to this thread.

Holy ****, I ALMOST confused myself. As long as it makes sense to me right. lol

Props to DAGGAR for making SOMETHING outta NOTHING

And what about that movie the Neverending story. The movie with the flying big dog. In that movie there was a thing that they referred to as "THE NOTHING" and it was something. if you seen the movie you know what im talking about, if you havent you are probaly scratching your head.

The more I think about nothing the more I come up with something