O/R X Pipe and Gas Mileage??

• Sponsors (?)

WHAT? why send it back? I know my car is not your car but, like i said. Ive had my no cat x on for almost a year, the CEL light came on and nothing in the way the car ran changed. And i actually get decent gas mileage even with 4:10's

Or just send it back :rlaugh:

Unless your tune is off badly, you will probably see an increase in mileage if you drive moderately.

ahhh.....don't be so technical, if it has to do with parts or problems with your car stick it in Tech, if you are just going to show people your car or talk about some misc stuff go in Talk. Tech is more so to help people with problems. This is pretty much a double post.

Well it doesnt really matter how many posts I have and how long it took for me to get there. I had alot of questions before I bought my car so I was on here asking and now I have more. I dont see the problem... Wasnt this board designed to talk about stuff like this?

It seems like your not going to ge the answer you WANT to hear. So send it back and miss out on having it in there. Or get a tuner, which would be better spent money. Or not listen to anything were saying and be scared to put a freakin O/R pipe on your car.

This convo makes my head hurt. Good luck. OUT

It seems like your not going to ge the answer you WANT to hear. So send it back and miss out on having it in there. Or get a tuner, which would be better spent money. Or not listen to anything were saying and be scared to put a freakin O/R pipe on your car.

This convo makes my head hurt. Good luck. OUT

Thats obviously your decision but the way your coming at me is kind of rude since all I am doing is asking questions. If you dont think its right to ask then dont respond, I am not a mustang wizard... yet. Sorry for taking time out of your busy schedule to post to my thread which was optional for you

Thats obviously your decision but the way your coming at me is kind of rude since all I am doing is asking questions. If you dont think its right to ask then dont respond, I am not a mustang wizard... yet. Sorry for taking time out of your busy schedule to post to my thread which was optional for you

Rude is posting this in the Talk section, not getting the answer you like then posting it in Tech an still not getting the answer you like then crying about people being rude. And i didnt say it wasnt right to ask, to ask it again in Tech? Yea. Do you think only certain people read both forums? My busy schedule? What are you 12? Its obvious you dont want to listen to anything other than "yes get mils" Which is a waste of money, money you could spend on a tuner which has more potential for power down the road. Has anyone posted up yet that it will hurt your car????? kepp it off the car, if your that worried about it. I'll enjoy my 1st-3rd bakers with my CEL light on and getting decent gas mileage while i save up for a tuner. And rememeber, its optional for you to read my responses as well, so dont cry about it m'kay sweetie?

Rude is posting this in the Talk section, not getting the answer you like then posting it in Tech an still not getting the answer you like then crying about people being rude. And i didnt say it wasnt right to ask, to ask it again in Tech? Yea. Do you think only certain people read both forums? My busy schedule? What are you 12? Its obvious you dont want to listen to anything other than "yes get mils" Which is a waste of money, money you could spend on a tuner which has more potential for power down the road. Has anyone posted up yet that it will hurt your car????? kepp it off the car, if your that worried about it. I'll enjoy my 1st-3rd bakers with my CEL light on and getting decent gas mileage while i save up for a tuner. And rememeber, its optional for you to read my responses as well, so dont cry about it m'kay sweetie?

How the hell is it rude to look for an answer to my question? Oh wait, its not. Whats rude is a jackass coming into someones thread which was optional for you to click in. You can read the title and who posted it before even open the thread. You decided to come in and make a jackass comment because your a jackass. No I am not 12 years old. Its not that I dont want to listen to anything but "yes get mils" Somehow what you said about getting 277 miles on a tank of gas in town driving with 4:10's I think is the biggest bull around. First of all I get 245 on a tank and thats 18.24 miles to the gallon. If your running 4:10's than your gas mileage is not going to be as good and your getting around 27mpg in town with 4:10's. BS BS BS. No way. I dont care what you say thats the biggest joke I have ever heard. Like I said, if its true than its highway, either that or there is something wrong with everyone else's mustangs than because no one I know get anywhere near that. Your an idiot, hands down.

How the hell is it rude to look for an answer to my question? Oh wait, its not. Whats rude is a jackass coming into someones thread which was optional for you to click in. You can read the title and who posted it before even open the thread. You decided to come in and make a jackass comment because your a jackass. No I am not 12 years old. Its not that I dont want to listen to anything but "yes get mils" Somehow what you said about getting 277 miles on a tank of gas in town driving with 4:10's I think is the biggest bull around. First of all I get 245 on a tank and thats 18.24 miles to the gallon. If your running 4:10's than your gas mileage is not going to be as good and your getting around 27mpg in town with 4:10's. BS BS BS. No way. I dont care what you say thats the biggest joke I have ever heard. Like I said, if its true than its highway, either that or there is something wrong with everyone else's mustangs than because no one I know get anywhere near that. Your an idiot, hands down.

Calm down. :) 4.10 gears will put a 4.6 in a more usable power band, and work better for city driving than the stock 3.27s. Secondly, the stock tune on your car can be pig rich from the factory, which can reduce gas mileage. Maybe he has a tune...maybe his factory tune is different from yours. :shrug:

Ok so now that were resorting to name calling. I gues since you know it all you drove my car the 277 miles didnt you??? Funny your the only one calling BS BS BS on that, why is that douche??? Look ma, how many time can i say jackass??? Im the idiot? your the one crying over a CEL light when not ONE PERSON has posted that it will harm your car. Now why dont you run along, i think i here your mommmy calling you for dinner, a$$cown. You should sell your car and rice out a civic, you and the ricers are the same mental playing field.

OHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA somebody break the pampers for this guy, ohhhhh waaaaaaa my CEL light, waaaaaaaaaaa im gonna send my pipe back waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my vagina hurts, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa jackass jackasss jackass

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Calm down. :) 4.10 gears will put a 4.6 in a more usable power band, and work better for city driving than the stock 3.27s. Secondly, the stock tune on your car can be pig rich from the factory, which can reduce gas mileage. Maybe he has a tune...maybe his factory tune is different from yours. :shrug:

He should know that it wasnt all highway b/c he was there driving with me in the passenger seat the whole time.

Oh wait, maybe he wasnt :shrug:

Even so... There is no way 27 mpg with 4:10's and a tune. No way. Whatever I am done with this topic so this douche will stop wasting his time following me to every fourm I ask questions at because he has no life at all. He is an internet thug, no one else has had rude comments but him.

Even so... There is no way 27 mpg with 4:10's and a tune. No way. Whatever I am done with this topic so this douche will stop wasting his time following me to every fourm I ask questions at because he has no life at all. He is an internet thug, no one else has had rude comments but him.

Newflash genius! There are other mustang forums besides Stangnet, So b/c you signed up on one i have been at for months im following you? Do you think you matter that much? Quick someone pop this guys head before it gets to big. Actually my initial comments werent rude, i was trying to help you, then you turned 12 and started name calling so now you can go outside and play nice game of hide and go f**k yourself K? You spamming the boards with you icoherent drivvle about a god d*mn CEL light is retarded. But you know it all b/c there is no way my car did right? Like i have a reason to lie about f**kin gas mileage right?? Maybe when aunt flow leaves you will come to your sense and speak intelligently. I doubt it, but it worth a shot.

:nice: