oil in PCV tubes and intake runners

• Sponsors (?)

You'll never totally be able to keep it out, but you could run an oil separator in line to reduce it. What kind of mileage is on your engine? Are you seeing a lot of consumption? Maybe it's time for a ring job/valve job or some new valve seals?

Im at 122K miles. There is not much if any consumption. all of the spark plugs looked nearly new except for the rear two, so i dont think that i need rings or seals yet, but the oil coming in through the intake is probably running to the rear two cylinders because of the angle of the engine and keeps fowling those two plugs.

Im at 122K miles. There is not much if any consumption. all of the spark plugs looked nearly new except for the rear two, so i dont think that i need rings or seals yet, but the oil coming in through the intake is probably running to the rear two cylinders because of the angle of the engine and keeps fowling those two plugs.

if there is oil in all of your intake runners, you are having oil consumption....

I also have a high mileage (120K) H/C/I engine, and noticed a lot of oil in the intake manifold when it was opened for the new heads & cam.
I put a Steeda oil separater in, and noticed it fills up every month or so, but engine oil loss is nil between changes & car runs fine w/no plug fowling.
Try the separator--it's cheap enough & worked for me.